Thursday 10 November 2011

Intro


In my final semester at Unitec I have been doing visual arts and graphic design, graphic design also being my final studio choice, I would have to say its my favorite due to all the drawing and creating my own storeys, I was also very happy with the animation I made - a clay model wolf in a magical forest setting . Visual arts was also enjoyable as I loved using colours within the landscape and bringing forth images with monotone printing but drawing is defenitly the way to go for me. In the first semester this year I first did photography then cont. craft then interior. Out of them photography was my favorite, i loved setting up and propping for my photos and going to awesome locations. Throughout my time at Unitec i have been trying to put a mystical, spiritual feel to all my works and also adding allot of wolves and nature to almost everything, i feel these things are a great part of me and the best way to express it to the world is through art. Next year i am continuing to study in the bachelor of graphic design and animation and hope to build a great future with my art. These two drawings i did in my own time.

No comments:

Post a Comment