Sunday 13 November 2011

Final Studio

For my Final studio I decided to do graphic design and animation as it is the one I enjoyed the most. I love being able to draw so much and create my own worlds and storeys. For the final brief we had to use Unitec as a subject within our works so I decided to go along with the architecture and outside of building one. For studio I created another graphic novel this time with dates instead of a story and used the same drawing style.










For PPMT I took lots of photos around the outside of building one and all the architecture bits and created my own world through Photoshop. I darkened the images and added nice scratching effects then added wolf silhouettes to them. I am very happy with the outcome as I achieved the other worldly effect aswell as it still looking like Unitec.













No comments:

Post a Comment